Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Jesus loves me! this I know,
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong;
they are weak but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

When the nights are dark and long,
In my heart He puts a song.
Telling me in words so clear,
"Have no fear, for I am near."

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

I love Jesus, does he know?
Have I ever told Him so?
Jesus loves to hear me say,
That I love him every day.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me as I dress
And I try to do my best.
Upside down and inside out
Sometimes clothes can make me pout!

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus love me!
The Bible tells me so.

Jesus loves me this I know
And I pray to Him alone.
And His light shines through in me
For God's people to all see!

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Posted by selina at 1:12 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment